Mirror of youtube-dl with not newest code that I had https://www.opennet.ru/opennews/art.shtml?num=53952
You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
Please follow the guide below
- You will be asked some questions, please read them carefully and answer honestly
- Put an
xinto all the boxes relevant to your pull request (like that )
- Use Preview tab to see how your pull request will actually look like
Before submitting a pull request make sure you have:
- At least skimmed through adding new extractor tutorial and youtube-dl coding conventions sections
- Searched the bugtracker for similar pull requests
- Checked the code with flake8
In order to be accepted and merged into youtube-dl each piece of code must be in public domain or released under Unlicense. Check one of the following options:
- I am the original author of this code and I am willing to release it under Unlicense
- I am not the original author of this code but it is in public domain or released under Unlicense (provide reliable evidence)
What is the purpose of your pull request?
- Bug fix
- New extractor
- New feature
Description of your pull request and other information
Explanation of your pull request in arbitrary form goes here. Please make sure the description explains the purpose and effect of your pull request and is worded well enough to be understood. Provide as much context and examples as possible.